Saturday, February 23, 2013

Well, you might walk 500 hundred miles, but I 'bout wrote 500 blogs...

I've written and posted nearly 500 blogs since my self-awareness project began.  It started in March of 2010 and has continued until today.  It's not over, far from it.  We all make decisions causing us to take one road over another or stop at a particular red light.   There will always be roads to follow and dead ends along the way.  For better or worse, this is our lot in life.  We must find the joy in the silly, little moments and be willing to let go of the rest.

When I started this project, I was driven.  I had something to say everyday.  Now, two years later, I struggle.  I still have so much "rambling" about in my brain but the words seem to fail me now.  I'm proud I've been able to share myself to the world with humor; it's always been my weapon of choice.  My past loves, losses, tragedies, and great disappointments have been exposed but so too my many cherished memories.

My story isn't closed or finished but instead, transforming.  I'll be back from time to time with my whining, vanity, dark humor, and silly observations but not as much.  Keep an eye out for me my dear friends and blog readers.  Subscribe to my post via email on my blog page.  As long as there's a good story to be told..I'll be around.  - Bri