Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm at it again!

My husband and I had an interesting conversation last night after a lusty day of marital pleasure (oops, too much information..my apologies) about just this - apologizing.  For what?  About writing about my second most favorite topic in the world, sex

So, my husband, soul mate, and best friend came up with a fascinating idea...start a new blog about it; sort of like this one but a no holding back, cuss all I want to (like that's ever stopped me before), use the naughty words, say what feels good, what I love about it, bawdy as all get out, rated XXX, (well, knowing this somewhat innocent Catholic kid, maybe X 1/2), write what I want to site.  Well, ok then, I WILL! 

It won't be under my name, there must be a wee bit of mystery to it after all.  There are some of you out there who may be interested in following it.  If you are, shoot me an e-mail and let me know.  I'll be sure to send you the link to my opening blog.  Until then, thanks for following this goofy PG-13 one. 

Until tomorrow!


No comments: