Monday, August 1, 2011

This is not a good underwear day.

This is not a good underwear day.  If I were to go out and were in an accident, my mother and I would be mortified.  But we all have them, don't we ladies?  Those nasty white, over bleached, granny panties that are delegated to the bottom of our lingerie drawer?  They're not even good enough to be folded.  I hate to admit it, but today I'm wearing those granny panties and between my hot fudge sundae and corn chip breakfast, I really don't give a shit.

I woke up in a good enough mood, but Banshee came for her monthly visit sometime between 6:31 and 6:33am and that was enough of a spoiler for me.  I pulled out my comfy slippers, my sweatshirt with holes, and turned on Turner Classic Movies.  Today, it's all about being a girl and whining about cramps.  What the Hell, right?  For practical purposes, I also pulled on my nasty white, over bleached, granny panties.  I'm not going anywhere but my boys' therapy office today so it doesn't really matter. 

Dinner tonight?  Cold chef salad with lunch meat and refrigerated croissants.  I'm not going to put up a fuss with this meal.  My men will just have to make do.

I'm putting a note in God's suggestion box...can we girls not have menstrual cycles during the hottest months of the year?  "I'm askin' you, God...You gotta cut us gals some slack...please??"  

Alright, enough of my whining.  I'm going to look for a good chick flick for a little while and then go to chapel for some heavy duty begging.  Keep your fingers crossed that I'm not in an accident.  My mother and I will be so embarrassed. 

No comments: