Monday, June 27, 2011

OMG, I'm Going YouTube!

Eric has determined that my blog is ready to go on video - yes, that's right, you read that correctly.  Beginning this Friday, July 1, 2011, I'll be video taping a weekly wrap-up blog for YouTube.  I'll have a couple of cue cards to remind me of what I'm suppose to ramble about; however, there will be no rehearsals, no cuts, and no do-overs.  This idea has me completely sick to my stomach.  My husband has promised me a shot (or so) of Tequila which I will probably take on camera.

As I'm typing this, I'm already getting cold feet.  How will posting my goofy face contribute to the betterment of mankind...a silly, 40-something housewife getting sloppy over Tequila shots and telling the anonymous Internet world about her weird and sometimes singular thoughts?  Perhaps if we all pick the right bottle of booze and commiserate, we may discover that we have a lot more in common than the "sane" people who start wars or spend $1000s on high heel shoes.  Who knows?

The video blog will be posted either late Friday nights or sometime on Saturday mornings under the title, The Lunatic Housewife Rambles Better on Video.  You'll be able to watch my silliness through my blog.spot address, Facebook postings, or on YouTube. 

Hey, who knows.  If I take off - maybe in ten or twenty years, I'll have my own coffee mug.  The ultimate in success for this nut job!

 

No comments: